Journal #3

Every other day of e-learning is super easy for me. On blue days I have gourmet and math and I'm done. Where on the green days I have spanish, physics, history, english. However when I have those blue days it's tough to keep myself occupied since i have nothing to do after 12. I usually try to take drives with my brother but my parents don't let us out too late. Also video games have gotten boring since I have been playing them non stop. My parents are also suspicious of the bike rides my brother and I have been taking. They thought we were meeting with friends but really we were just going to the beach. I'm not really sure what to do with my time off. 

I am furious. Recently the weather has been gorgeous. The sun was out constantly, and with a light breeze. Driving to the beach has never been so relaxing. My brother and I would just sit in my parked car on the forest way. We would listen to music, eat, and drink iced tea that we bought stacks of and store in the trunk of my car. It brought me back to summer where I just got my license and my friends and I just drove around all day. However, more recently I wouldn't even know how to describe the weather. One hour it's sunny, the next it's snowing then it's sunny then raining and storms during the night. Someone help.



During the break I've been cooking a lot. It first started when my sister baked my favorite cookies, oatmeal chocolate chips. I asked why she baked them and she just said “i'm bored, what else am i going to do”? Ever since, I have helped my sister make lemon bars, cookies, pot stickers, cheese cake, and more. But I enjoy grilling for my family more. I'm pretty good at grilling since I have always grilled for my family but it usually feels like a chore. But during the break I grill hamburgers, salmon, vegetables for them since it's relaxing and it gives me something to do. I just try not to eat too much since working out has proven to be quite difficult.

Comments

Popular Posts