Journal #4

As of this morning people living in glencoe, such as myself, are required to wear masks in public areas. I’m aware that many areas nearby have already made this change but ever since this morning I've noticed how close the virus is to my house. As of today there are 15 confirmed cases in glencoe and although there have been no deaths I feel a little nervous for the future. However my family does not have too many masks so I decided I am going to customize mine for a bit of fun. I'm debating between flames along the side, or make myself look like a cat. 



I am actually finding math and physics to be a lot of fun. I have always been pretty good at math and science classes but ever since quarantine, new subjects in those classes have been a little difficult to wrap my head around. However, recently I have been so bored that I actually enjoy researching these new topics. I also feel that I am using my time wisely which puts me in a productive mood for the day. The only problem is that after I complete my assignments I am just as bored as I was before.


My eating schedule this whole quarantine has been so screwed up. It first started by skipping breakfast but know I don't find myself eating until dinner is made. Yesterday I had a coffee in the morning and didn't eat until 7 oclock in the evening. I think it’s because I don't move or do anything the whole day so I'm not burning any food. I try to work out but right before quarantine my parents sold my bench and all the weight plates since I have a gym pass so all I have are 15 pound dumbbells. I think since I have gotten myself into this eating schedule it's impossible to break. 

Comments

Popular Posts